2022 CIDC Goals
- — Timely completion of meeting hall buildout:
- Pray for the speedy finishing of the building interior to secure the certificate of occupancy.
- Pray for the release of the permits for the second floor and exterior/landscaping.
- Pray for the upcoming meeting with DC OCFO regarding our application for real property tax exemption.
- — Quarterly gatherings for young adults/working saints
- — Six gospel events (e.g., Zoom, BfA, outings) – 4/6
- — Ten baptisms
- — Prayer meeting attendance of 35, and endeavor to pray at least once in each prayer meeting — last week’s attendance: 34
- — Weekly in-person young people gatherings
- CIDC Zoom Connection 1:
- Meeting ID: 710 276 939 | Password: 142536 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
- CIDC Zoom Connection 2:
- Meeting ID: 475 779 813 | Password: 055662 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
9/21– Prayer Meeting via Zoom, 8 PM
CIDC Zoom Connection 1
9/25– Lord’s Table Meeting, 10 AM, in-person at Key School
(Saints can also join remotely via CIDC Zoom Connection 1)
9/19– Holy Word for Morning Revival, The Lord’s Second Coming, Week 2 – The Believers’ Proper Attitude Toward the Coming of Christ and the Hope of the Lord’s Coming
Download materials from https://drive.google.com/file/d/12anBu4H1t-r6LHKHvtGvGhoB0g-MhwaC/view?usp=sharing
9/19 – Ministry Reading
The Up-to-date Presentation of the God-ordained Way and the Signs concerning the Coming of Christ
Chapter 4 – The New Testament Priestly Service (1)
10/14-10/16 – 2022 MA Fall Young Peoples’ Conference
Will be held at the Skycroft Conference Center in Middletown, MD. All 7th-12th graders are invited to attend. College students are invited to attend as helpers. Registration forms and further details are available at https://fallconf.mayp.org/. The deadline to register is 10/2.
10/28-10/30 – 2022 MA Fall College Retreat and Family Camp
Will be held at the Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center (9275 Barnes Road, Toano, VA). College students and serving ones can register at: https://forms.gle/6dQ17qfjQJHnNhmRA. Families can register at: https://forms.gle/FJHemeJJjm6LhaC88. Further information can be found on the registration forms. The deadline to register is 10/9.
11/24-11/27 – International Thanksgiving Blending Conference in Washington, DC
Hotel reservation link: https://book.passkey.com/go/LSM Other details about the conference can be found at https://churchindunnloring.org/2022-thanksgiving-conference/.
July Financial Statements
Available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oqNNMsT1tIg0_QDgdvOxo34N5NHdayYb/view?usp=sharing
The file is protected by the same password as before
If making contributions electronically via Zelle, send contributions to email address email@example.com.
Please specify designations in the memo field if necessary.
2023 Gospel Calendar – now available for immediate purchase directly with LSM. Please go to http://www.livingstream.com/gospel-calendars/en to place your order. This calendar features traditional Chinese drawings with Scriptures in both Chinese and English and includes American holidays. The price is $11 per calendar if ordered by October 31, and $15 after that. Appropriate sales tax and shipping and handling charges will be added to your order.
Just arrived: The Up-to-Date Presentation of the God-Ordained Way and the Signs Concerning the Coming of Christ – $7.75
Next HWMR: Crystallization-study of 1 & 2 Kings – Vol 1, 2022 July Semiannual Training – $7.00