Church in Washington, DC
September 11, 2022 Announcements
2022 CIDC Goals
- — Timely completion of meeting hall buildout:
- Pray for the speedy finishing of the building interior to secure the certificate of occupancy.
- Pray for the release of the permits for the second floor and exterior/landscaping.
- Pray for the upcoming meeting with DC OCFO regarding our application for real property tax exemption.
- — Quarterly gatherings for young adults/working saints
- — Six gospel events (e.g., Zoom, BfA, outings) – 4/6
- — Ten baptisms
- — Prayer meeting attendance of 35, and endeavor to pray at least once in each prayer meeting — last week’s attendance: 36
- — Weekly in-person young people gatherings
- CIDC Zoom Connection 1:
- Meeting ID: 710 276 939 | Password: 142536 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
- CIDC Zoom Connection 2:
- Meeting ID: 475 779 813 | Password: 055662 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
9/14– Prayer Meeting via Zoom, 8 PM
CIDC Zoom Connection 1
9/18– Lord’s Table Meeting, 10 AM, in-person at Key School
(Saints can also join remotely via CIDC Zoom Connection 1)
9/12– Holy Word for Morning Revival, The Lord’s Second Coming, Week 1 – Seeing the Prophecies of the Lord’s Coming in the Light of God’s Economy, the Coming of Christ Being His Complete Presence with the Believers, and the Signs of the Lord’s Coming
Download materials from https://drive.google.com/file/d/12anBu4H1t-r6LHKHvtGvGhoB0g-MhwaC/view?usp=sharing
9/12 – Ministry Reading
The Up-to-date Presentation of the God-ordained Way and the Signs concerning the Coming of Christ
9/17 — Message 5 of the Mid-Atlantic Labor Day Conference will be at 7 PM EDT over Zoom
Meeting ID: 841 3931 2830
10/14-10/16 – 2022 MA Fall Young Peoples’ Conference
Will be held at the Skycroft Conference Center in Middletown, MD. All 7th-12th graders are invited to attend. College students are invited to attend as helpers. Registration forms and further details are available at https://fallconf.mayp.org/. The deadline to register is 10/2.
10/28-10/30 – 2022 MA Fall College Retreat and Family Camp
Will be held at the Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center (9275 Barnes Road, Toano, VA). College students and serving ones can register at: https://forms.gle/6dQ17qfjQJHnNhmRA. Families can register at: https://forms.gle/FJHemeJJjm6LhaC88. Further information can be found on the registration forms. The deadline to register is 10/9.
11/24-11/27 – International Thanksgiving Blending Conference in Washington, DC
Hotel reservation link: https://book.passkey.com/go/LSM Other details about the conference can be found at https://churchindunnloring.org/2022-thanksgiving-conference/.
July Financial Statements
Available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oqNNMsT1tIg0_QDgdvOxo34N5NHdayYb/view?usp=sharing
The file is protected by the same password as before
If making contributions electronically via Zelle, send contributions to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify designations in the memo field if necessary.
2023 Gospel Calendar – now available for immediate purchase directly with LSM. Please go to http://www.livingstream.com/gospel-calendars/en to place your order. This calendar features traditional Chinese drawings with Scriptures in both Chinese and English and includes American holidays. The price is $11 per calendar if ordered by October 31, and $15 after that. Appropriate sales tax and shipping and handling charges will be added to your order.
Training Updates – If you would like to receive FTTA training updates from brother Ash Xu, please sign up via https://forms.gle/7tSzj79XMLCodLjF9
Just arrived: The Up-to-Date Presentation of the God-Ordained Way and the Signs Concerning the Coming of Christ – $7.75