Church in DC Goals
- Buildout of meeting hall and resumption of in-person meetings
- Endeavor to have shepherding/gospel activities one hour a week
- Ten baptisms
- Four Families/couples to migrate into the District of Columbia
- Prayer meeting attendance of 35, and endeavor to pray at least once in each prayer meeting — last week’s attendance: 38
- Endeavor to prophesy at least once a month in the prophesying meeting
- Endeavor to actively participate in the Lord’s Table meeting
- Five new college students who regularly attend the college student meeting
CIDC Zoom Connection 1:
Meeting ID: 710 276 939 | Password: 142536 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
CIDC Zoom Connection 2:
Meeting ID: 475 779 813 | Password: 055662 | Dial-in: (646) 558-8656
Church in DC Announcements
5/31 – Holy Word for Morning Revival
The Intrinsic and Organic Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ, Week 2 — The Intrinsic Growth of the Church for Its Organic Increase
5/31 – Ministry Reading
Life-Study of Colossians, Message 26 — The Experience of Christ’s Death Versus Asceticism
5/28-31 – International Memorial Day Conference
CIDC Zoom connection 2
The conference will be online with the following Zoom connection and schedule. We will blend with the Church in Baltimore.
Please prepare to join 10 minutes before the start of each message to pray.
Message 5: 5/30, 7 PM
Message 6: 5/31, 10 AM
6/2 – Prayer Meeting via Zoom, 8 PM
CIDC Zoom connection 1
6/6 – Lord’s Table Meeting, 10:00 AM
CIDC Zoom connection 1
6/6 – Deadline for HWMR sign-up
If you need a hard copy of the next HWMR book, please sign up (https://forms.gle/nabC9jttWh8tGNMa8) before 6/6 and pay ($8 per copy shipped) via Zelle.
6/12 – Church in DC gospel meeting at 7:30 PM
Invitation will be sent via a separate email.
6/18-20 – Mid-Atlantic 6th Grade Camp
Registration and information can be found at: 2021 Gospel Camp Announcement.docx
8/4-7 – MA Summer School of Truth
Registration and information coming soon.
If making contributions electronically via Zelle, send contributions to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify designations in the memo field if necessary.
Electronic versions are available and can be purchased through various outlets, depending on your device/platform:
Chinese (instructions): https://churchindunnloring.org/files/HWMR_CHT_IOS.pdf