|2019 Church in DC Goals To-Date:|
– 4 general gospel activities: 3/4
– Higher prayer meeting attendance (25): Last week – 27 DC saints, in addition to visiting Cambridge group
– 4 more families/couples to migrate to DC: 0/4
– More home meetings during the week, including multiplication of existing groups
– More students attending the National College Training
– 8 baptisms: 1/8
– Meeting hall
3/24 Holy Word for Morning Revival: Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Volume Two, Week 8, God’s Speaking from between the Cherubim of Glory
3/24 Hymn for the Week: #52 “Father, to Thee a joyful song we raise” (link to top 50 hymns)
3/24 Ministry Reading: Life-Study of Ephesians, Message 9: To Head up All Things in Christ (2)
3/27 Prayer Meeting at the Pian’s, 8 pm
3/31 No Lord’s Table at Key Elementary School due to the blending conference in Virginia Beach. Saints who are not attending the blending conference are encouraged to blend with Dunn Loring, Beltsville, and Gaithersburg.
3/29-31: 2019 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference – There will be a blending conference on March 29-31, 2019 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Brother Ricky Acosta will be joining us. The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk at 5655 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Message 1 starts at 7:30 PM on 3/29. Message 2 starts at 10:00 AM on 3/30.
5/1 Deadline for 2019 Summer Training registration – The live training will be held at the Ministry Conference Center 7/1-7/6 in Anaheim, CA. The video training will be held 7/4-7/7 and 7/12-7/14. Donations are $205 for the live training and $105 for video training. For the live training, there will be no allowance for registration after the May 1 due date. Shared seats will only be for couples who need to share childcare responsibilities. Please submit training registration forms with training donations to brother Tony J.
|UK Building Project (London) – There is a financial need for the expansion of facilities at Woodland Camp near London, so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. If led by the Lord to contribute, designate your offerings for “UK Building Fund.”|
-New York City Young People’s CD- Just As I Am- $10
– HWMR The Crystallization-Study of Numbers (Volume 2) – $6.00
– Ministry of the Word (Periodical) Vol. 23, No. 1 (Numbers semi-annual training) – $15
– Numbers Recovery Version (w/ footnotes) – $7.00
– Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 09, 09/2018
– In This Issue: Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ – FTTA Spring Term 2018 – $10.75 (Sign up and pre-pay at the book table)