- 4 more families/couples to migrate to DC
- 4 general gospel activities
- Higher prayer meeting attendance (25)
- More home meetings during the week, including multiplication of existing groups
- More students attending the National College Training
- 8 baptisms
- Meeting hall
2/3 Holy Word for Morning Revival: Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Volume One, Week 1, Being Formed into an Army to Fight with God for His Interest on Earth
2/3 Hymn for the Week: #26 “God, we praise Thee for Thy mercy” (link to top 50 hymns)
2/3 Ministry Reading: Life-Study of Ephesians, Message 2
2/6 Prayer meeting at the Shih’s, 8 pm
2/10 Lord’s table at Key School, 10 am
2/15-17 International Chinese-Speaking Conference – Anaheim, CA
2/17 Church in DC Blending and Gospel Meeting
There will be a blending and gospel meeting for all the saints in Washington, DC at the Silver Spring Civic Building located at 1 Veterans Pl, Silver Spring, MD 20910 beginning at 5:30 pm. This time will also be a going away for Andrew and Winnie Zoka and will include dinner. More detailed information will be provided next week.
2/22-24 2019 Spring College Retreat – The Mid-Atlantic spring semester college retreat will be held at Camp Letts in Maryland from February 22-24. The deadline to register is February 8 and the cost is $92 per student. Please visit the Service Office to register.
3/29-31 2019 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference – There will be a blending conference on March 29-31, 2019 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Brother Ricky Acosta will be joining us. The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk at 5655 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach, VA 23462. A special group rate ($89) is available. In order to secure this rate, please use the provided link http://bit.ly/MAVBbh1, (with the following code: MAB) or call 757-499-4400. Limited hospitality will be provided by the churches in the Hampton Roads area on a first-come-first-served basis. The deadline to request hospitality is March 16. Further details are available at the Service Office. Please sign up at the Service Office if you plan on attending.
German Saints Visitation – Every year, the Mid-Atlantic churches provide financial support for young German saints to attend the semi-annual training. This year, 12 German saints attended the training and visited DC churches afterward. If burdened to contribute to this purpose, please designate your giving to “German saints.”
UK Building Project (London) – There is a financial need for the expansion of facilities at Woodland Camp near London, so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. If led by the Lord to contribute, designate your offerings for “UK Building Fund.”
· HWMR The Crystallization-Study of Numbers (1) – $6.00
· Life-Study of Ephesians (3 volume set) – $39.50
· Ministry of the Word (Periodical) Vol. 23, No. 1 (Numbers semi-annual training) – $15
· Numbers Recovery Version (w/ footnotes) – $7.00
· Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 09, 09/2018
· In This Issue: Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ – FTTA Spring Term 2018 – $10.75 (Sign up and pre-pay at the book table)
· 2019 Gospel Calendar is available for pick-up at the book table for saints who pre-paid. Extras are available for $7.00 each.