Church in Washington, DC
April 7, 2019 Announcements
Church in DC Goals To-Date:
– 4 general gospel activities: 3/4
– Higher prayer meeting attendance (16): Last week – 25
– 4 more families/couples to migrate to DC: 0/4
– More home meetings during the week, including multiplication of existing groups
– More students attending the National College Training
– 8 baptisms: 1/8
– Meeting hall
4/7 Holy Word for Morning Revival: Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Volume One, Week 10, The Major Types and the Prophecy concerning Christ in the Book of Numbers
for the Week (link to top 50 hymns)
4/7 Ministry Reading: Life-Study of Ephesians, Message 11: The New Testament Believers to the Praise of God’s Glory
Prayer Meeting at the Pian’s, 8 pm
4/14 Lord’s Table at Key Elementary School
5/3-5/5 The Gospel to all the Nations Conference – The conference will be held at Ingersoll Hall of Brooklyn College, located at 2900 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11210. To register and receive detailed information, please go to http://onenewman.retreatpages.org/. Registration is now open and will continue until April 15th. The conference meeting schedule will be as follows: Friday, 7:30 pm; Saturday, 10am and 7pm and Lord’s Day, 9:30am. Lunch will be provided on Saturday.
5/1 Deadline for 2019 Summer Training registration – The live training will be held at the Ministry Conference Center 7/1-7/6 in Anaheim, CA. The video training will be held 7/4-7/7 and 7/12-7/14. Donations are $205 for the live training and $105 for video training. For the live training, there will be no allowance for registration after the May 1 due date. Shared seats will only be for couples who need to share childcare responsibilities. Please submit training registration forms with training donations to brother Tony J.
5/18-5/19 2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints Retreat – Registration is now open for the retreat atwww.midatlanticworkingsaints.org. The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019 and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. The schedule includes one night and three meals beginning with lunch on Saturday. Registration will close on April 30 or when available bedspace is full. There are limited accommodations for families.
UK Building Project (London) – There is a financial need for the expansion of facilities at Woodland Camp near London, so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. If led by the Lord to contribute, designate your offerings for “UK Building Fund.”
– HWMR The Crystallization-Study of Numbers (Volume 2) – $6.00
– Life-Study of Ephesians (3 volume set) – $39.50
– Ministry of the Word (Periodical) Vol. 23, No. 1 (Numbers semi-annual training) – $15
– Numbers Recovery Version (w/ footnotes) – $7.00
– Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 09, 09/2018
– In This Issue: Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ – FTTA Spring Term 2018 – $10.75 (Sign up and pre-pay at the book table)
– 2019 Gospel Calendars are available for pick-up at the book table for saints who pre-paid. Extras are available for $7.00 each.