Church in DC Goals
- Meeting hall
- General gospel activities: 6
- Prayer meeting attendance (25) – last week: 41
- Families/couples to migrate to DC: 4 (with 2 to NE)
- Baptisms: 10
- More vital home gatherings of all types and more visitation
- Endeavor to prophesy in the meeting (e.g., once a month)
Church in DC Announcements
Making Contributions Electronically – If making contributions electronically via Zelle, send contributions to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify designations in the memo field if necessary.
4/6 Holy Word for Morning Revival: Crystallization-Study of Deuteronomy, Volume 1, Week 5, Becoming Qualified to Inherit the Promised Land
Transition for future HWMR books: Due to the current situation, we will not be able to sell and distribute future HWMR books. All saints are strongly encouraged to transition to various electronic formats. See March 27 email for additional email.
4/6 Ministry Reading: Life-Study of Ephesians, Message 63, Warfare to Deal with the Spiritual Enemy
4/8 Prayer Meeting via Zoom, 8 PM –
- One-Click Link – https://zoom.us/j/710276939?pwd=V2FXd1hJS2RtVFZFOFdMeVFhRS9IQT09
- Join with Meeting ID & Password – Meeting ID: 710 276 939; Password: 142536
- Dial-In (audio only) – Phone Number: (646) 558-8656; Meeting ID: 710 276 939; Password: 142536
4/12 Lord’s Table Meeting TBD
5/22-5/25 International Memorial Day Conference — To be held at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis (the Atrium Ballroom) in Atlanta, GA. A special group rate of $109.00 USD/per night plus tax and fees is available at the Atlantic Marriott Marquis. For room reservations, please call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the Living Stream Ministry Memorial Day Conference to receive the special group rate. To make online reservations at the special group rate, please go to: https://book.passkey.com/go/LIVINGSTREAMMINISTRY2020. Please reserve only the number of rooms that you intend to use, as cancelled rooms are no longer available to others at the discounted group rate.
Due to the current situation, we will not be able to sell and distribute books.