1/13 Holy Word for Morning Revival: Propagating the Resurrected, Ascended, and All-inclusive Christ as the Development of the Kingdom of God, Week 7 – The Spirit of Jesus
1/13 Hymn for the Week: #13 “Thou are love and Thou are light, Lord” (link to top 50 hymns)
1/16 Combined Prayer Meeting with Dunn Loring, Fairfax, and DC at the Meeting Hall, 8 PM – During this time, there will be an update on the current situation of Manassas and the upcoming GTCA gospel trip (1/26-2/10).
1/20 Lord’s Table at Key Elementary, 10 am
1/16 Deadline for ordering Ephesians Life Study, https://goo.gl/forms/4AIeObUdWwUTv8ru2
1/27 Annual business meeting
2/15-17 International Chinese-Speaking Conference – Anaheim, CA
2019 Spring College Retreat (2/22-24) – The Mid-Atlantic spring semester college retreat will be held at Camp Letts in Maryland from February 22-24. The deadline to register is February 8th, and the cost is $92 per student. Please visit the Service Office to register.
2019 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference (3/29-31) – There will be a blending conference on March 29-31, 2019 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Brother Ricky Acosta will be joining us. The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk at 5655 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach, VA 23462. A special group rate ($89) is available. In order to secure this rate, please use the provided link http://bit.ly/MAVBbh1, (with the following code: MAB) or call 757-499-4400. Limited hospitality will be provided by the churches in the Hampton Roads area on a first-come-first-served basis. The deadline to request hospitality is March 16. Further details are available at the Service Office. Please sign up at the Service Office if you plan on attending.
German saints visitation – Every year, the Mid-Atlantic churches provide financial support for young German saints to attend the semi-annual training. This year, 12 German saints attended the training and visited DC churches afterwards. If burdened to contribute to this purpose, please designate your giving to “German saints.”L
UK Building Project (London) – There is a financial need for the expansion of facilities at Woodland Camp near London, so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. If led by the Lord to contribute, designate your offerings for “UK Building Fund.”
· Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
· The next HWMR – Propagating the Resurrected, Ascended, and All-inclusive Christ as the Development of the Kingdom of God – Is now available for purchase at the book table. Cost per book $8.00
· The Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 09, 09/2018
· In This Issue: Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ – FTTA Spring Term 2018 – $10.75 – Saints, please sign up and pre-paid at the book table.
· 2019 Gospel Calendar is available to be pick up at the book table for saints who sign up and pre-paid. Also, we have 6 extra available for sales at $7.00 each.